*Please note: membership purchases have been placed on hold until after the Special General meeting called for November 25, 2020. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Interested in becoming a member?
Become a FireSmart Canada member and experience these exclusive benefits:
- Membership networking and collaboration opportunities.
- Sharing of best practices, programs and technology.
- Use of FireSmart Canada copyright material and trademark logos as per policy on acceptable use of same.
- Secure membership Page with web links.
- Registration for Annual General Meeting.
- Opportunity to influence new product, program and material development. We want to develop products that our members need.
Neighbourhood & Municipal Membership
This includes all levels of local government, neighbourhood associations and First Nations neighbourhoods. Membership is necessary in order to participate in the FireSmart Canada Neighbourhood Recognition Program and use the FireSmart Canada logo/brand. Membership is included for neighbourhoods eligible to be recognized.
Business & Organization Membership
This would include small to large organizations outside of jurisdictions and neighbourhoods, non-profit organizations and First Nations non-governmental organizations.